Do you know you save all your files for years with Google drive? Yes, Google Drive is a file storage and synchronization service developed by Google. However, Google Drive allows users to store files on their servers, synchronize files across devices and share files also. The platform offers apps with offline capabilities for Windows and macOS computers, Android and iOS smartphones and tablets. Also, Google Drive comprises Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google slides which are also part of an office suite. For editing documents, spreadsheets, presentation, drawings, forms and more which files created and edited through the office suite are saved in the platform.
Google Drives offers every user ready to use the platform 15 gigabytes of free storage Google one which you get more space through an optional paid Plans. However, when users upload files on the platform you can change privacy settings for individual files and folders. Also, you could share files with other users or making your content public which on the official website. Users can search for an image by describing its visuals and use natural language to find a specific file.
How do I access my Google Drive?
You could access this platform from your mobile phone or the official website which Google gives every user free storage space. However, this free space comprises Google One, Google Docs, Google Sheets and Google slides and are available with Gmail and Google photos. Also, users can purchase additional space through a monthly or yearly payment which includes discounts according to your plans. Here are a few steps on how to access your Google Drive;
- Launch any web browser on either your computer or phone.
- Go to drive.google.com
- Log in your Gmail account username and password then Right-click a file.
- Place your cursor over Open with icon and choose an app
- If you open a Google Doc, Sheet slides presentation, form, or drawing. Or If you open a video, PDF, Microsoft Office file, audio file or photo I will open in Google Drive.
How to Download Google Drive App?
Google Drive is available on every app store most especially Android and iOS for free to download. However, the app is meant for your every day and everywhere monitor of your sync files that give the same benefit of the official website. Here are a few steps on how to download the App;
- Launch your Google play store on your Android device.
- At the homepage click on the search panel at the top of the app store. And input the keyword Google Drive and click search.
- The app with a multi color of yellow, green and blue is your app click on install.
- Accept the on-screen instruction to start downloading immediately.
- Launch your App Store on your Apple device
- At the homepage of the app store navigate to the bottom corner and click on the search icon. On the search, the panel inputs your keyword and click on search.
- The app with a multi color of yellow, green and blue is Google Drive click on get.
- Wait to confirm the on-screen instructions and continue your download.
The app gives notifications to its users which is usually by default you can access your files with just a tap on the notifications. However, you could view your files from the app on your mobile device with all your files. Also, on there all you just need to do is navigate around.