How can I log in to Flickr for free OR what is Flickr? On the contrary, Flickr is known as an online American image & Video hosting service. Whereby, it’s served as a sharing of social network which users can upload photos for other users to see. However, it offers users two free accounts to create and upload their own photos and video to share with friends and followers online. Flickr is mainly used by photo researchers and also by bloggers to host images. Accessing Flickr.com has amazing features and benefits. Meanwhile, without creating an account Photos and Videos can be accessed from the Flickr portal.
Furthermore, the Flickr has two types of account “Free and Pro”. In which the free account had up to 1 TB of storge and is limited to 1000 photo or Video storage. Meanwhile, the Pro features has an “Unlimited” Storage and also offers user with much benefits. However, Flickr also allows users to add comment and note on photos that are been uploaded on the site. Users who can a membership of Flickr won’t be able to benefit in all this feature. But it’s advisable for users to Sign up an account in order to upload content on the platform.
Benefits on Flickr Web Platform
Nevertheless, the Flickr mad it’s easy for photographer to upload making use of its two different plans which are Free & Pro. As was explained earlier, each of the plans has their basic features which is meant for amateur and professional. Besides, here are the basic features of Flickr which users can make use of when creating an account.
- Account: this will give users more understating about Flickr plans before signing up
- Organization: this will let you know the basic of the account.
- Access Control: this are Private and public images storage.
- Interaction and compatibility: this are core functionality of the site and also features.
How to Sign up for Flickr
When Signing up is same as creating an account which will give you the privilege to create your own Profile page. Which will contain your uploaded Phots and videos. However, this is an easy step only if you can follow the instruction given down below.
- Kind Lunch your default web browser
- Visit the URL www.flickr.com on your default lunch web browser.
- Locate the Sign-Up icon at the right top corner of the page and click on it.
- You will be directed to the Sign-Up page, where users will need to impute their ID information asked and Password.
- Once you have been able to impute your right details, click on the Sign-Up button.
In addition, then you have successfully created an account of myFlickr. However, you will be able to upload share and comment on Photos and videos. And also, create your own album on flicker with an easy tool offers by Flickr.com