Have you heard about sending money through Facebook? Facebook payment is a feature on Facebook which is used to send and receive money either from your partner. Not only that, you can also send and receive money from family members and friends through Facebook. However, with the Facebook new feature, you will now have the access to send money through your Facebook app without leaving the Facebook Payment app for any other banking app.
Furthermore, on sending or receiving money from Facebook requires you to register your PayPal account or your debit card. Meanwhile, the Facebook Pay also happens to be a successful way to subscribe to anything or to pay any bills. But to start sending money to any other user on facebook, make sure the person uses facebook payment as well. If not, you won’t be able to send or receive money.
How to Setup My Facebook Payments and Start Sending Money
Before you can start sending money of Facebook using the Facebook Pay, you have to setup the account. Meanwhile, if you have created a Facebook account before, then you are one step ahead. But if you haven’t created a Facebook account before, you will need to create one before you can start the setup of your Facebook payment. Below are some easy steps on how to setup payments on Facebook
- Launche your PC browser, laptop browser or your mobile android browser
- Enter Facebook official website which domain is www.facebook.com on your browser’s search bar and clickn on enter
- Go to your profilr settings and click on “Payments” and you will be taken to the next page
- On the next page, you will be asked to enter your Facebook Payment information which is by linking your PayPal account or entering your debit card.
- After entering your payment information, you will be asked to create a Security PIN. Create a Pinthat nobody would ever think of. Also, a touch ID can be activated for iPhone users.
- Click on done when your done setting up your Facebook payment and you will now have access to send and receive money.
Always Note That: the account you link Facebook payment is where your money will be coming deducted from anytime you attempt to transfer money to anyone. Also, that’s where you can withdraw cash from anytime someone transfer money to you.