Walmart is an American multinational retail corporation that operates a chain of hypermarkets, discounts department stores, and grocery stores. However, the platform is the world’s largest company by revenue with US$514.405 billion in 2019. Also, it’s the largest private employer in the world with 2.2 million employers with a publicly traded family-owned business. The platform also remodels the U.S stores to help it appeal to a wider variety of demographics, including more affluent shoppers. Also, this was a part of the initiative they launch a store in Texas that included high-end electronics. Which include expensive wines and a sushi bar which serves the community.
Walmart is categories has a discount departmental stores that carry general merchandise and limited groceries. However, the platform is made to be for every home with the comfort of shopping in the states of America and some part of North America. The platform also introduced it online and mobile app where users could go online and order for their groceries which will be delivered at their doorsteps.
How to Find a Walmart Shopping & Grocery Store Near you?
Except you are new to the city or state you might find it hard locating a store in your area. However, it a popular grocery store where every U.S citizen gets to shop for every domestic need in the house which includes cloths, foods and more. There is at least a total of 4.759 Walmart U.S stores in the united states which are distributed in every state. Also, Walmart made it possible for every 90 percent of the population resides within 10miles of a Walmart store. Here are a few steps on how to find a store near you;
- Launch any web browser on either your mobile phone or PC.
- Go to www.walmart.com the official website
- Navigate at the homepage of the store website and locate for the store finder icon and click on it.
- At the store finder input your city and state which will bring every store around including your area,
What do they sell at Walmart?
Walmart has different department stores in groups into every part of its consumers want. However, this makes every visitor to the store to have a well ordered and great time shopping in the store. Here are a few departments in the store;
- Walmart supercenter – these stock general merchandise and a full-service supermarket including meat, poultry, baked goods, delicatessen, frozen foods. Dairy products, garden produce, and fresh seafood
- Walmart discount store – many of this department features garden center, pharmacy, tire and lube express, optical center, one-hour photo processing lab. Portrait studio, a bank branch, a cell phone store and a fast-food outlet.
- Walmart neighborhood Market – this platform is for groceries and consumables, the stores sell fresh produce. Deli and bakery items, and prepared foods Meat, dairy, organic.
Walmart has been the life saving for many homes in the U.S which helps them with their domestic and other personal items. However, they also produce a Walmart express which was a chain of smaller discount stores. Also, with a range of services form groceries check cashing and gasoline service.