TeamViewer is one of the best software online that make a remote connection, desktop sharing, online meetings and web conferencing between computers. However, the platform is free for personal and commercial use that allows users to connect online through their computer screens. TeamViewer Online is available for Microsoft Windows, macOS, Linux, Chrome OS, iOS, Android and Windows phones. Also, it is possible to access a machine running TeamViewer with a web browser. The TeamViewer online can be used without installing it’s on your computer.
TeamViewer Online is effectively designed by the developers to use that users can use it online without installing on your device. However, the app allows you remote control different systems whether managing an IT department. Or just your neighbor down the street fixes their computer. With TeamViewer online, all parties install the software and then connect to a session. The control of a computer can then be passed from one person to another instead of being a one-way control.
Can I use TeamViewer online?
Yes, you can use TeamViewer on your computer from the official website of TeamViewer without downloading the software. However, the main focus of this application is to remote control of computers. Collaboration and presentation features are also available. With a monitoring software of some kind installed within its program to detect when commercial use is suspected. Which requires a license to be available for commercial use. Here are a few steps of how to use TeamViewer Online without installation;
- Launch any web browser on your mobile phone or computer
- Go to www.teamviewer.com the official website
- At the homepage, if you have an account before procced to Log in but if you don’t have one you could create one immediately.
- After that, you will need to add a computer that you want to access from your computer by clicking on the add button. at the top and select add computer options.
- In the new screen, select add existing device option and fill the details like TeamViewer ID, Alias, Group, Password, Description. Then click on the Add computer button.
- Then you will see the added devices and contacts in your account under computers and contact section. Click on the connect button to set a connection with any device or contact.
Can TeamViewer see what I am doing?
If you allow the TeamViewer online to connect to your computer then every controller is active on your computer. However, the TeamViewer can get the ability to watch what you are doing on your computer if you grant them the ability.
TeamViewer online is a solution for remote control, desktop sharing and file transfer that works behind any firewall and NAT proxy. However, to connect to another computer just run TeamViewer online or app on both devices even without the need for installation.