Before users can set up a business PayPal account, they need to know the meaning of a PayPal account. You can’t just set up an account you know nothing about. With a business PayPal account, there are lots of achievements you can make. Such as having a company or business name under your control. Acceptance of debit and credit cards with low fees for bank payments. However, you can have 200 employees to your business PayPal account by creating a business paypal account. Business PayPal account helps and allows users to make easy transactions after applying and sign up for an account to get registered. When this is done users are free to make transactions anytime at any time from different parts of the world using their android devices.
Furthermore, people do ask why they need a PayPal account? when using a PayPal account, you feel more secured because a PayPal account allows you to send and receive payment. You can as well open any type of account either a personal or a business PayPal account. A personal account is quite different from a business account, a personal account used by an individual to buy, shop, and pay online or to send and receive payment personally. While a business account is for people who have a merchant that operate under a company or group name. it has a very good feature that allows you to add up to 200 employees limited to have access to your account. Including email customer services.
How to Set up a Business PayPal Account
For some user who doesn’t know how to set up an account and would love to know how to set up the account. Follow these steps and get the chance to open a PayPal business account yourself. It easy and simple to know fast and correctly.
- Firstly, go to the PayPal website https://www.paypal.com/ click on the link.
- Then click on the sign-up icon for free
- select the kind of account you want to open either a business account or a personal account
- Enter your name, email address, and password code in the space bar and click on continue.
- Tap on the get started the app and enter your credit card information and click on add card
- Then verify your email address by clicking the link sent to you in your email address sent to you by your PayPal account.
These are the simple easy steps to take when creating a business PayPal account make sure to memorize in case you want to open another business PayPal account.
How to Verify a PayPal Account.
People find it hard to verify their PayPal account but it one of the easiest things. For people who don’t know how to verify a PayPal account here are the steps in other for you to know how to do it.
- Firstly, click on the wallet tab and choose the card you want to verify.
- Click on the confirm card link then press ok after that wait for PayPal to send a small amount to your card.
- Then check your credit card you will be charged with an installment, and write the four-digit code
- Go back to the wallet tab in PayPal
- Select the card you want to verify
- Enter the code and click on confirm to make sure your account has been verified
In conclusion, the PayPal account will request your identification form from you at any time and It will be because an amount passed through your account. It depends where your location is and it also secures and makes sure not fraud happened.