If you think about business then you need to think about Microsoft office 365 which is one of the preferred if not the best. However, this platform is a subscription service that provides users with basic productivity applications. Which are compulsory for work to get down in the modern office. Also, these productivity applications include a word processor, a spreadsheet, an email client, a calendar, and a presentation application. With the platform cloud-based structure every productivity application is updated and improved.
Microsoft office 365 is a medium that introduces a rule to the modern enterprise and makes everything simple. However, collaboration and communication are the basic key to productivity in the modern world now which productivity is the tool of an enterprise. The platform provides the tools necessary to bring collaboration and communication and they serve as an extension, productivity to each individual in an enterprise. Moreover, for many companies, Microsoft office is the main standard for productivity software.
Office 365 Features?
The platform has great applications that every office bank on for the productivity of their business growth. However, this application got their features and benefits each and contribute in one way or the other. Here are a few types of applications you get from the platform;
- Word – this app sets a standard for word processors and is available with Microsoft office 365 for both business and premium. However, if users in your enterprise need to create documents this is the best tool.
- Excel – the spreadsheet has been the workload for basic data analysis since its invention. Excel is the current standard-bearer of spreadsheet applications beyond collaboration features.
- PowerPoint – PowerPoint remains very comprehensive and powerful just like its names which is a very good feature for your project slideshow. However, it remains the presentation application with the best.
- OneDrive – this is the basic cloud-based application of storage with each Microsoft office 365 business subscription. However, the platform provides users with up to 1TB (terabit) of cloud storage in the form of an application called OneDrive for Business
How do I log into my Microsoft 365 account?
Before you get any access from the platform you need to Log in to your Microsoft 365 account. However, if you don’t have one you could create on the official website with just a few clicks and personal information. Here are a few steps of how to log into Microsoft 365 account;
- launch any web browser on either your PC or mobile phone.
- Go to www.office.com the office website.
- at the upper right-hand corner of the home page click on Sign in.
- Enter your email address and password and click sign.
Microsoft Office 365 key features are just the above list of applications I mentioned with these basic apps your enterprise is business-standard. However, this will help every user in your organization and extra programs. Also, for doing everything together and managing communication in the business world.