How do I add/ delete photos in “my photo” in Gmail or how do can I upload my photo to my Gmail using the app photos? On the contrary, Gmail Is a free emailing service that was developed by Google. In which it’s allows users to access the Gmail on the web and also using a third-party program that Sync email content through POP or IMAP. However, Gmail is a web and also mobile app in which users can access with any of their mobile devices like Android, iOS, PC, etc. it also serves as a means of communication to people and organizations. However, it helps users to store and keep all files including phone contact, photo, video, and document for security purposes.
Furthermore, we discover that most people are finding it difficult on how to upload photos in Gmail from mobile. You are at the right place to learn the process. Uploading photos in Gmail from mobile is quite easy. More also, you can perform many tasks with the upload in Gmail from mobile alongside other devices and PC. In which you would add a photo to Gmail Google photo, upload my picture to my Gmail using the app photo, insert an image into the body of a Gmail email, and also attach photos in Gmail. All you need is to understand the basic content of your question. With this content, you could access your Gmail profile picture and also learn how to upload photos in Gmail for mobile.
How do I Change My Gmail Profile Picture on Android?
Choose to upload your photo to set as your Gmail profile picture. Note that this image will show up to other users in their email inbox or chat. Finally, Gmail profile picture is as same to google account picture. Here is the procedure to upload your profile on mobile.
Upload Photo in Gmail from Mobile
- From your Android devices, lunch the Gmail App.
- Tap on your profile from the top right comer.
- Select Manage your google account.
- From the google account page click on Personal info
- From the profile, click your current profile picture and select via Set Profile Photo.
- Follow the next process prompts to choose or take a photo.
Refresh the page, and immediately your profile will be uploaded.
How Can I Insert Image into My Message Body?
We discover that they are lot of people willing to learn how they can insert an image into the body of a Gmail email message. Here are the tips answer to your question.
- Enter the Gmail mobile app or website. www.gmail.com.
- Select “Compose” located at the right side of the page.
- If you are going to have a message above the image, I suggested you to compose the message first before uploading your picture. Add your copy and impute your cursor at the right place. Then select “insert image”.
Once you have selected to the insert image button. Then you will be prompted to choose from your photos, albums, upload, or web address. Select your prefer action and click on your chosen photo. Here the image will automatically be resided and get inserted into the body of the email message. However, the Gmail give an access to the users to resizes the image to his or her prefer size by click on the option for resizing. Then you can select any of your size like Best Fit, Small, and Original Size. Finally make use of the send once you have input the precipitant email to forward.