Agreeably, there are different brands of mobile devices all around the world and amazingly Google is one of them. With no doubt, Google has released different mobile devices which include Pixel 3,4,5,5a and more. And now it is about to launch another device known as Google Pixel 6 which will be higher than otherspixels. It is also well developed than the other Pixel devices it has released. However, a lot of us are awaiting the said date Google pixel 6 would be launched which is October 19, 2021.
As we all know, there are so many mobile phones brands launching different phones this season. But Google Pixel 16 is definitely one to watch since it shows a bigger. Also, it’s a more different way on how Google is designing its phones, not like other mobile devices. Because we all expect a new brand or product to be better than the previous with new features.
More About Google Pixel 6
Due to the rumors going around on the release date of the new and upcoming Google pixel 6. We all are being expectant of more Google has to offer as not only is Google just a search engine. But a company that specializes in mobile devices. Also, it is no news that Pixel phones give you the purest Android experience possible. So, with this fact, you should check out the about to be launched Google Pixel 6 on October 19, 2021. And if you are still contemplating on either to wait. Or go for the other Google Pixels which include Pixel 3,4,5 and 5a, that also isn’t a problem. But keep in mind that, nothing is more fun than using and exploring something new.
There’s really a lot to expect from Google Pixel 6 which is about when it finally comes. Also, those things to are the specifications of the Google Pixel 6 here in this article. There are so many new features this upcoming device has which you should know so that you can go get yours right away rather than by the old models. Here are the specifications below;
- NETWORK (Technology): GSM/CDMA/HSPA/EVDO/LTE/5G
- LAUNCH (announce status): Not announced yet (rumored)
- BODY: Dimension (163.9 x75.8 x 8.9 mm (6.45 x 2.98 x 0.35 in)), weight (-), Build (aluminum frame) Sim (Nano-SIM and/or eSIM). IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30mins)
- DISPLAY: Type (LTPO AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR10+), Size (6.71 inches, 110.5 cm2 (~89.0% screen-to-body ratio)), Resolution (1440 x 3120 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~512 ppi density)), Protection (Corning Gorilla Glass Victus).
- PLATFORM: OS (Android 12), Chipset (Google Tensor (5 nm)), CPU (Octa-core)
- MEMORY: Card slot (No), Internal (128GB 12GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM, 512GB 12GB RAM UFS)
- MAIN CAMERA: Triple (50 MP, (wide), PDAF, OIS, 48 MP, (telephoto), PDAF, OIS, 4x optical zoom, 12 MP, (ultrawide)), Features (Dual-LED flash, Pixel Shift, Auto-HDR, panorama) Video (4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps; gyro-EIS)
And so many more that Google pixel 6 has to offer. Want to discover this more then you should visit https://www.gsmarena.com/google_pixel_6_pro-10918.php or ensure to be available on the launch date to stream live and know what difference google Pixel 6 has with another Pixel device it has launched before this one.