Have you heard about Facebook games? Or did you ever try to play games while using Facebook? Facebook games are part of Facebook features that helps you play games while chatting with your friend. Meanwhile, scrolling to see friends post on your news feed is not the only way you can enjoy your day while using Facebook. But, playing games also makes Facebook interesting. However, you can play games with your friends as well as you can play games lonely.
Furthermore, playing games on Facebook is free of charge and it doesn’t require installing any app before you can play games. Moreover, it requires, creating an account. This simply means, you must create a Facebook account if you want to play Facebook games for free of charge. If you have created an account before, you are on step ahead.
Most Played Games on Facebook
There are some games in which it is played the most on Facebook. The names of the games are:
- Zynga Farmville 2
- Farmville 2 country escape
- Ninja saga
- Candy crush Facebook
- Coin master Facebook
- 8 ball pool on Facebook
- Candy crush saga
- Farmville 2
- Tetris battle
- Zynga poker
How do I Play Facebook Games?
With some instruction of how to play the facebook games that will be listed below. You will have the access to play Facebook games at any time. Some easy steps on how to play Facebook games will be listed below.
- Lanuch your device browser
- Visit Facebook official website which is facebook.com on your browser
- Sign in your account or create one if you don’t have
- Scroll down and click on games by the left and you will be taken to the Facebook games page
- Feel free to navigate on the game page as you click on one to play. However, you can also make use of the search box in case you can’t find the game you are looking for
- Choose the game you want to play and accept the terms and policies of Facebook games
Note that, you can choose to play games with your friends and you can also choose to play with computer. Meanwhile, using the search box to search for the games you are looking for is very easy, all you have to do is enter the name of the game in the search box above and click on the search icon beside it and wait for while your result displays.