Facebook Avatar – Have you been seeing a cartoonish character on Facebook and want to do your own? We will be taking you on some tips about it in this article. On the contrary, Facebook has launched a feature lately called Facebook Avatar. However, the Facebook feature which is the Facebook Avatar helps you in creating your own cartoonish character so it represents you either in Facebook chat, group chat, or on your profile picture.
Furthermore, after creating your cartoonish character, the Facebook avatar can’t only be used on Facebook. Meanwhile, it can also be used in a third party app like WhatsApp, Twitter, Instagram. However, the Facebook Avatar feature can be used anywhere either in Australia, India, New Zealand, Europe Canada, and mainly in the U.S. But to create your own Avatar, you have to create your own.
How do I Create My own Facebook Avatar?
However, you can start using Facebook Avatar if you don’t create yours. Meanwhile, you are one step ahead if you have created an account before. But if you haven’t created an account before, you have to create an account before you can create a Facebook avatar. Some easy steps on how to create a Facebook avatar will be listed below.
- Firstly, get the latest Facebook app in the Google play store. But for iOS users, the app can be download from the Apple app store.
- Tap on the Facebook app when you are done installing it. Sign in to your Facebook account. Create one if you don’t have by clicking on the create account button below the page.
- After signing in or creating an account, click on the menu icon. On the menu list, click on “Avatars”
- After clicking on the avatar, you will be taken to a page where you will be asked to create your own Avatar. create your own Avatar by choosing the face shape, eye brow, eye ball, nose shape, head shape, complexion, clothes mouth shape, hair style of your avatar.
- Click on done when you are done so your Avatar can save.
Meanwhile, after clicking on done, Facebook will show you some steps on how to use the Facebook avatar. After that, you can use your cartoonish character anywhere.
Where Can I Use My Facebook Avatar?
On the contrary, the Facebook avatar you created can be used in different places. It can be used to replace your profile picture, chat windows and it can also be used in any other social media apps.