Do you depend on the SNAP and TANF benefits which are given monthly the ebtEDGE is a mobile application that allows you to view your benefits. However, Mobile allows you to check your balance, review your transaction history to keep track of your spending. Also, you also get a notification from the ebtEDGE Mobile app when your Monthly Benefits are available. Most users have both SNAP and TANF benefits which this app gives you the opportunity to access and view both benefits at the same time. For all the EBT cardholders it is totally free which is very secure and safe for EBT applications.
EbtEDGE allows users to use Fingerprint to register if the user’s phone support bio-metrics. Where you will simply touch the finger sensor on your device and quickly access the balance of your account. However, if you are more comfortable using the Traditional method by entering your card number and then PIN. Also, from the Mobile app users, you can securely login with your User ID and password to view your transaction history. And view your Benefit schedule and also your deposit history in which you could set your language preferences to English, Spanish, or Haitian Creole.
How to Download ebtEDGE App?
To download the Mobile app on your device you must have a benefit program such as SNAP or TANF or both of them. However, the ebtEDGE mobile app is available in various app store such as Android and iPhone App store respectively. Also, the app is free to use in most states in the U.S for State SNAP or TANF cardholders with eligible cards. Here are a few steps on how to download ebtEDGE App on your Mobile device;
- Launch the Google play store on your Android device.
- Click on the top of the page on the Play store to input your App Keyword.
- The app with double E with a yellow icon is your App.
- Click on Download to start downloading and wait till download finish to install.
- Launch the App store on your iPhone Device.
- Navigate to the search icon at the bottom corner of the page. Click on the search Icon and input your App keyword.
- The app with double E with a yellow icon is your app and click on Get
- Wait for the on-screen instruction to continue downloading the Delivery service app.
How to view my Benefits history on ebtEDGE?
After downloading the Mobile app an input some verification of your Benefits program which could be SNAP or TANF. However, you might need to view your Past Benefit history or check the balance of your benefits on the Mobile app. Here are a few steps on how to view your benefit history on ebtEDGE;
- Launch the ebtEDGE app on your Mobile device
- Login with your User ID and password or Finger print.
- At the home page navigate to the view my transactions.
- Then you will be shown your past benefits history and shopping list.
This is a platform that offers you the direct access to your EBT information which you just need to choose the information you want to check. However, If you have any questions about your EBT card you can contact the EBT Office or call the toll free number at the back of the card.