What is Citi Rewards Card? Or which bank created Citi Rewards Card? In this article, we’ll be letting you know all about the Citi Rewards Card. On the contrary, the Citi Rewards Card stands out to be a card that helps you earn Thank you points as you purchase an item either online or in-store purchases. The Thankyou points you earn from the Citi Rewards Card is redeemable and it does not expire.
Furthermore, this Citi cash back Card is created by the Citi bank. Moreover, if you are Citi bank customer, you will be given the access to a lot of banking advantages and features like, lending, investing, Wealth Management, personal banking, credit cards, mortgage, Home equity, small business account, commercial accounts and a lot more.
Citi Card Benefits
However, as a Citi Rewards Credit Card holder, the point you earn automatically rounds up to 10 points on every purchases. Meanwhile, you stand a chance to earn 15, 000 bonus Citi thank you points after spending $1,000 within the first 3 months of account opening. That’s just example of the benefits of this Citi Rewards Card, the main benefits of this card in which card holders will enjoy are:
- As a card holder, you stand a chance to earn 2x points at supermarket & Gas stations for the first $6, 000 you spend per years. Then you can now start earning 1 point per $1 spent on purchases.
- You stand a chance to earn 10% points Back for the 100, 000 points you redeem per year.
- There are great rewards for you if you shop at amazon.com or bestbuy.com.
- This Citi Reward Card has a 0% introductory APR for the first 15 months from the date of the first transfer. Then you variable APR will now be 13.49% – 23.49%.
- You also stand a chance to earn either $5 or 3% on each transfer you make.
Lastly, this Citi Rewards Credit Card has no annual fee attached to it. Meanwhile, it also has no foreign transaction fees attached to it. To take advantage of this up listed benefits, all you need to do is to apply for the card using the Citi Rewards Card application page.
Citi Rewards Card Application
To apply for the Citi cash back Card, make sure you are 18 and above. Meanwhile, the Citi Rewards Card application does not require you to be a Citi bank customer. But applying as a Citi bank customer will be much easier. Meanwhile, some easy steps on how to apply for the Citi Reward Card application will be listed below:
- Visit the application page with a launched browser
- On the application page, you will be asked to enter details like your First Name, Middle Initial, Last Name and Suffix.
- Scroll to the next section and enter you address details like your home address and Social security Number.
- On the next section, enter details like, your date of birth, country of citizenship, your phone number and email address.
Then lastly, you will be asked to enter details like Security word hint and Security word. Also, you will be asked to enter your financial information like your total annual income, Monthly Mortgage/Rent Payment. Scroll down and tick the below box if you want to add an authorized user to your account. After that, agree to the terms and conditions of the card and then click on the “Agree & Submit” button to submit your application successfully.
Citi Rewards Card Login
This portal stands out to be an authenticated page that is particularly created for cardholders so they can access and manage their accounts online. When we say manage their account, we mean cardholders will be able to make an online payment which is also known as contactless payment, check transaction history, and a lot more. Meanwhile some easy steps on how to log in are:
- Launch your device browser
- Visit the Citi Rewards Card login page
- Enter your user ID
Then lastly, enter your password and then click on the login button below to gain access to your Citi cashback credit card account online. Meanwhile, if you lost your login credentials, there’s is a way of recovering them. All you have to do is click the link below. With a few more steps, you will be done with your Citi Rewards Card login credentials recovery.