How to pay bills with a Belk credit card? If you have registered for a Belk credit card, you have certainly made the right choice. Because the card offers you monthly and annual savings reward programs. So, the more you spend using the Belk bill pay. The more rewards you get. Also, by using the Belk credit card, you get a 3% cash back in rewards and also 2% cashback in rewards on groceries and fuel. Once you become a Belk cardholder, you are qualified to get a 1% cashback on every purchase you make. However, Belk card payment can be done in 4 different ways. And once you make any payment with a Belk card, you do not need to worry about annual fees because Belk does not charge their customer.
Remember I said you can pay Belk bill in different ways. You can decide to pay my Belk bill online, pay Belk bill by phone or pay by using the mail. Whichever is convenient for you. Also, Belk bill pay allows you to get some discount days throughout the year, you can also access in-store events and get receipt-free returns. However, a Belk credit card brings plenty of benefits for users. But if you are Belk loyal customer, you can Belk pay bills online and through the mobile app. All you need to do is register for an account if you don’t have one. Or you can either mail your payment or pay through your phone.
How to Pay Belk Bill Online
Before you start paying Belk bills online, make sure you have your checking account and routing number. Paying your Belk credit card online is the easiest and convenient way to get your payment done. Follow these steps below to Belk’s online pay bill.
- You will first have to register with www.belkcredit.com if don’t have an existing account.
- But if you are already a member, go to the Belk credit card sign-in page to access your acct.
- Enter your username and password.
- Access the Belk credit card bill pay option.
After that, Follow the procedures given to you on the homepage to complete your payment.
Make Belk Credit Card Payment by Mail
This is another easy payment option, but be aware that payments may be delayed for up to 5days dues to in-correct submission. So, ensure to provide the correct payment details. Here is how to make payments by using your mail.
- First of all, make a cheque or money order to Belk for the amount you want to pay.
- Write out your Belk credit card account number on the check or money order for smooth processing.
- Place the check or money order in an envelope and address it to this mail address
Synchrony Bank / Belk
P.O. Box 530940
Atlanta, GA 30553-0940
When you are done, attach the proper amount you want to post to the envelope and mail it.
How to Belk Bill Pay Via Mobile Phone
Before proceeding, make sure you have gathered your checking account number and bank routing number. Once you have them, follow the steps below.
- Dial 800-669-6550 to have access to the automated system
- After that, you can either enter or say your Belk credit card number.
- Then, follow the system prompts to complete your payment.
Once you can follow these accordingly, you will have no issue at all. You do not even need any supervision or assistance,
Make a Payment with Belk Credit Card App
Most people prefer using their mobile devices to make payments because it is much easier. However, you can use the Belk app on both android devices and iOS. Here is how to pay your Belk bill with a mobile app.
- First, you will need to install the app on your mobile device.
- If you haven’t registered your account, do that before you proceed.
- Log in to the app and provide your username and password
- Click the “Payments tab”
Once you have done that, just follow the prompts to complete your payment. One of the best reasons to apply for the Belk credit is for the rewards you get to earn. I hope this article was helpful.