How do I activate my Becu Credit Card OR what is the Becu Credit Card reward point? On the contrary, Becu Credit Cards is offered by BECU. However, BECU offers a traditional visa with rewards, a cashback Visa Card and Visa Card with partner designs. Besides, the Becu is known as a great Credit Union to partner with because Becu Card has a low-interest rate and minimal fees for Credit cards. While sometimes offers cc consolidation for Zero transfer fee and Zero interest for a year. However, the Becu Credit Card offers cardholder online shopping security and prevent them with Zero fraud liability features. Members are also secure with worldwide travel accident insurance and many more.
Furthermore, the Becu Credit Card users are enabling them to enjoy the extended warranty, emergency assistance, and car rental insurance. Besides, they also get you cover with over 1.5% cashback and offer an APR as low as 7.99% to 21.99% on balance transfer with no balance transfer fees. Therefore, Applying for Becu Credit Card offer you one of the lowest rates in the nation. Meanwhile, Becu offers users four different Credit Card design styles featuring WSU, UW, and Boeing.
About Becu Visa Credit Cards Offer
Nevertheless, Credit Cards stand out from the pack with benefits like competitive rates, fewer fees, and great Rewards. As was said earlier, Becu offers users four Credit Card and with different features and benefits. Here Becu offers users with Visa, Cash Back Visa, Secured Credit Card, and Affinity Partner Visa Card. Moreover, accessing www.becu.org, give you access to their official platform. whereby, you have different features at the top of the Beca homepage.
This offer user with online banking at the Becu credit card homepage. You can as well access “BECU & YOU” there you find features like membership, community, How Can We Help You, Membership benefit, Financial wellness, etc. clicking on the “EVERYDAY BANKING” there you find features like Checking, Credit & Debit Cards, Saving, Online & Mobile baking, etc. clicking on “LOANS & MORTGAGES” there you find features and other subcategories like Home Buyer Programs, Vehicle Loans, Home Loans, Personal Loans, Mortgage center, etc. Learn more other features you can Apply to buy accessing or visiting the official Becu.org.
4 type of Becu Visa Credit Cards Offer
APR Effective low as 7.99%.
- No annual fee
- $0% Intro APR for 12 months on both purchases and balance transfers for new cardholders. After that, your rate is variable, currently ranging from 7.99% to 19.99% based upon your credit-worthiness.
- No balance transfer fees
- No cash advance fees
- Require No foreign transaction fees and other travel abroad perks.
In addition, this allows members to become eligible for an even lower rate by making timely payments and maintain a healthy credit score.
Cash Back Visa:
the Becu Cashback visa credit card earns 1.5% unlimited back with no annual fee. Meanwhile, the APR Effective is low as 10.99%.
- No annual fee
- Unlimited 1.5% Cash Back
- Require No balance transfer fees
- No cash advance fees
- Require No foreign transaction fees and other travel abroad perks
- Variable rates as low as 10.99% APR*
- 0% Intro APR for 12 months on both purchases and balance transfers for new cardholders. After that, your rate is variable, currently ranging from 10.99% to 21.99% based upon your credit-worthiness.
Secured Credit Card:
this operates just like a regular credit card but it requires a cash security deposit that the lender “holds” to secure the funds. Meanwhile, the Secured credit Card rates as low as 7.99%
- No monthly or annual fees
- Approval is often easier (although not guaranteed)
- Can help you establish or re-establish good credit history
- May improve your credit score
- 0% Intro APR for 12 months on both purchases and balance transfers for new cardholders. After that, your rate is variable, currently ranging from 7.99% to 21.99% based upon your credit-worthiness.
Affinity Partner Visa Cards: Affinity Partner Visa card rates as 7.99% Visa and 10.99% Cash Back Visa.
- No annual fee
- No balance transfer fee
- Require No cash advance fee
- Require No foreign transaction fee
- 0% Intro APR1 on purchases and balance transfers for the first 12 months. After that, your rate is variable, currently ranging from 7.99% to 21.99% based upon your credit-worthiness.
In addition, they partnership with Washington state University, University of Washington, and Boeing.
Becu Credit Card Application
Hence, according to our research, we find out that members who live near a Becu credit union in Washington State are applicants to apply.
Here is How to Apply
In other to become a new member of Becu credit card, need to first apply for Becu Credit Card Union Membership. Which is an easy online application by visiting the official Becu Credit card portal. Then you can apply for your credit card via your online banking account after becoming a membership of Becu.
Present BECU members should kindly log in to their online banking and chose “Apply for Credit Cards & Loan from tabbed options.
How to Login Becu Credit Card
Here are the stpes to follow in order to login and manage your account.
- Kindly visit the BECU secure official website.
- Impute your Username and Password.
- Then, answer the security question correctly.
- Now, click on the “Login” link to access your account.
Then you have successfully log in to your Becu Credit Card account easily without stress.
How to Activate my Becu Credit Card
To activate your Becu credit card, you are requested to call the Becu customer care team with their provided number on their Becu secure website.
How to Get the Becu Customer Care Number
On the contrary, when having issues with your credit card or other difficulties. You need to contact the Becu customer care team. How can I contact Becu customer care? By visiting the Card’s official website, then call the phone number provided there to get all your issues on Becu2 Credit Card addressed to them.