Apple Music is a music and video streaming service developed by Apple Inc which allows users to select and download unlimited to their device. However, the platform allows users to stream and download music and videos on demand or they can listen to existing to their playlist. Also, the platform includes the internet radio station Beats 1. The radio station broadcasts live to over 100 countries which are 24 hours per day. Every new user on the platform gets a three-month free trial period before the service requires a monthly subscription.
Apple Music allows users to stream over 60 million songs on your device on demand. However, the platform also offers a curated Playlists by music experts and recommendation to a user’s music preference. Also, the platform makes the Beats 1 service free to all users even without an Apple Music subscription. Every subscriber can create a profile to share their music with friends and follow other users to view the music they are listening to regularly.
Is the Apple Music free?
Apple Music is one of the best platforms to stream and downloads online which consists of videos also. However, you could also connect collections of music videos through Apple TV and podcasts through the Apple Podcast app. Also, iTunes is a free app to manage your music library, music video playback, music downloaded and device syncing. the platform is not free even with the 3-months for new users you still need to pay for the month. Here are a few Plans on the platform;
- $9.99 per month
- $14.99 per month for a family subscription for up to six people (which requires iCloud Family Sharing).
- College students can subscribe for only $4.99 per month.
How do I Sign up for Apple music?
When you register for Apple music and subscribe you get to stream and download any songs for offline play. However, you get to access your music from other devices signed in to the platform. Here are a few ways on how to register for on the platform;
- Launch the Music app on your iPhone, iPad or open iTunes on your Mac or PC.
- Navigate through the page to see an offer to subscribe to on your device.
- Tap or click the three-month trial offer which the trial offers one per person.
- Then select an individual subscription.
- Enter your Apple ID and password
- You may be asked to validate your billing information by adding a Valid Payment method if required and select Join.
Apple Music allows users to combine their iTunes music library with your Apple Music Library and listen to them all in one place. However, the platform is heavily integrated into Apple’s in-house services such as their personal voice assistant Siri. Also, as well as their audio and video streaming protocol AirPlay.